3 days left
- Full Time
Accounts Assistant Role- Will provide training CIMA or ACA
Excellent team environment + great
Are you looking to receive your CIMA OR ACA qualification? Are you a hard working, conscientious and analytical individual? Are you looking to kick start your career in Accounting?
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an analytical minded and switched on individual to join an Accounts department for a leading Professional Services company based in the City. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to gain their CIMA or ACA.
- Administration of multiple bank accounts
- Processing payments
- Processing and analaysing timesheets
- Producing reports for Senior Manager
- Good attention to detail and strong numerical skills
- Confident, hard working and able to work well under pressure
- Switched on and has a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.