Business Development Manager - Exciting Hospitality Media Brand
Our progressive publishing client is looking for a Business Development Manager to sell B2B advertising and event solutions for their leading hospitality brand. Targeting the lucrative Hotel, Restaurant, Pub and Bar sector you will be selling digital, print and event sponsorship across their leading print title, online platform and live event portfolio.
For the successful candidate this is a great opportunity to work in a really exciting sector networking with food producers, drinks brands, restaurant suppliers and chefs, and to be part of a team that is innovative and driving the portfolio forward.
- Face to face meetings where suitable with key accounts to understand marketing objectives and present solutions across the portfolio
- (Network with food and drink producers/brands and suppliers to the industry, as well as with Chefs and Hotel/Restaurant/Pub operators
- Sales of a wide inventory of products including print, Face to Face events and digital
- (Web, mobile, newsletter, video, email marketing, lead generation, rich media).
- Provide a regular weekly update on sales activity carried out, meetings, secured business and prospects
- Manage relationships with key departments - events, editorial, production & marketing teams
- Play a full and active role in the team, through attendance of industry events, contributing to all sales targets and raising the profile of the portfolio
- Development, analysis and evaluation of campaigns
Required Skills and Experience
- Be a self-motivated, ambitious and dynamic individual
- Great time management skills, proactive attitude with high attention to detail
- A strategic and innovative thinker
- Media sales and/or sponsorship experience
- Ability to present complex marketing solutions
- Be very consultative, yet demonstrate strong sales and negotiation skills
- Have experience of managing accounts, as well as proactively sourcing new business opportunities
- Experience in cross platform solution selling
The role offers excellent earning potential + car allowance, 25 days + bank holidays, pension and reduced gym membership. If you feel you meet the criteria for the role and want to be part of an exciting media brand then we want to hear from you. Please do not hesitate to apply today.