Electrical Design Engineer
4 days left
- Full Time
Electrical Engineer (Design, Projects).
Monday to Friday (40 hours Flexitime).
£40,000- £50,000 + Company Pension + Life Assurance + Critical Illness Cover + Death In Service Insurance + Benefits.
Electrical Engineer required by a well-respected market leading manufacturer that produces state of the art automated production equipment. This electrical role is a mix of hands off design and hands on maintenance and wiring!
The successful candidate will be an experienced Electrical Engineer with wide ranging experience. You need to be able to: design electrical control systems, produce electrical schematics, develop test rigs, carry out maintenance and wiring. Ideally you will be able to write PLC / SCADA programmes from scratch.
The company designs and manufactures bespoke special purpose automation machines. They are one of the leading providers of automation machinery used in pharmaceutical, packaging, automotive and petrochemical industries.
* Designing electrical control systems, producing electrical schematics, developing test rigs, carrying out maintenance and wiring.
* Using AutoCAD Electrical to produce electrical designs for bespoke production machines.
* Liaise with clients, contractors and members of your team.
* Procuring parts, estimating costs and managing budgets.
* Working to BS and EN standards, IEE 17th edition, EMC, and CE standards.
* Educated to HND/HNC/City & Guilds in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
* Has experience working with automation or special purpose machinery.
* Producing complex electrical designs for bespoke production machines.
* Able to use AutoCAD Electrical or other 2D packages to read and produce electrical drawings.