MI Reporting Team Leader
Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for an MI Reporting Team Leader in Ipswich. The successful candidate will be supporting the Reporting function in the delivery of management information and credit reporting work. This is a great opportunity to gain some extremely valuable skills in a professional environment.
Your typical day to day duties will include:
- Client MI reporting - all regular MI reports and data to clients and other relevant third parties.
- Internal MI reporting - all regular MI reports and data to internal clients.
- Credit reference agency reporting - production of regular reports, responding to quality reports and data disputes.
- Leading - a team of two staff with responsibility for Training, Quality and Risk:
- Training - maintaining training plans for team members, monitoring compulsory course completion and training levels, arranging training, evaluating effectiveness of training,.
- Quality - monitoring the quality of team member’s work, maintaining the Reporting Team quality log, running the log review process, maintaining and reviewing the team quality check sheets.
- Risk - maintenance of the Reporting Team Risk Register.
- Rating agency reporting - production of MI for provision to rating agencies when required.
- Other third party reporting - including regular reporting to trade bodies and groups.
- Creation and maintenance of reports:
- Requirement definition, including gap analysis, liaison with internal teams and communication of status.
- Development of reports using internal reporting systems.
- Testing of developed reports to requirement definitions.
- Participation in projects and change:
- Representing the Reporting Team in cross-team projects and change related meetings.
- Maintaining records, communicating requirements, monitoring deliverables.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the financial services industry and experience of production of regular MI or reports and use of systems to develop reports to deadlines. This is a fantastic opportunity within a great company wherein there really is scope to excel.