Group Reporting Accountant
A well established, yet innovative travel business is looking to make a key hire within their Core Finance team, for a Group Reporting Accountant.
Operating within an evolving market with significant disruptive pressure from new entrants into the market means this business wants to find talent!
You will play a key role managing the preparation of the group’s annual financial statements, monthly group consolidation. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for updating and improvement of the group accounting policies and accounting guidance and process.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Oversee the preparation of the monthly board pack and bank reporting
- Responsible for reporting on capital project expenditure to the business
- Prepare group statutory accounts and supporting work papers at year end for two groups
- Assist with consolidation system implementation including a lead role on data migration
- Prepare and post consolidation journals and run consolidation system packages
- Other ad hoc duties
It is essential that you are a qualified accountant from a Practice background, ideally with experience working in industry. You will be a proactive, forward thinking team player with the ambition to quickly make an impact within an evolving business.
An ambitious, confident and commercially astute candidate will exceed in this fast paced, recognised brand. In return you will be a part of a dynamic, exciting company where you will be encouraged to develop and progress quickly within the business.