Marketing And Leads’ Generation Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is one of the leading providers or procurement technology solutions present both in the European and US markets. As part of their continuous growth and expansion they are now looking for someone to join them as Marketing and leads’ generation manager. You will become part of a an excellent team that over the last couple of years has successfully deployed over 150 projects within large international companies.
- Follow the marketing campaigns and make telephone follow-ups
- Call contacts generated through the website or by organised events
- Make appointments for pre-sales consultants;
- Telephone presentation of the software solution and ultimately performing 1st level demonstrations;
- Mapping accounts;
- Improve the company’s database;
- Participate in the implementation of marketing events
- At least degree qualification, preferably related to marketing
- A minimum of 4 years telesales experience, ideally in an IT/Software environment
- An excellent telephone manner and a developed sense of oral communication.
- Ability to engage in high level conversations and rapidly analyse the needs of your contact
- Fluent in English. Some knowledge of French is desirable and would be an advantage
Please apply directly in the first instance by sending your CV and cover letter and we will then send you more details about the role and organisation.