CFO - high growth B2C technology business
4 days left
- Full Time
fdu is recruiting a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for one of the fastest growing B2C technology business who are well positioned for the next stage of their already rapid growth. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Board, our Client, is looking for an individual with experience gained from the online/consumer space who can demonstrate the ability to implement and lead a 'best-in-class’ financial controls environment. Alongside the controls element, you must possess the drive, ambition and commerciality to act as a strategic business partner to the CEO, to help shape the next two-three years of growth as the company works towards an exit/transaction.
With an anticipated turnover of £20m pa by 2018 and strong EBITDA, the CFO will need to possess the desire and also the mentality to drive the business towards achieving the ambitious growth targets set by the Board. Also with the business in the process of establishing operations within the USA, thus any previous exposure in working in this particular territory would be of added value.
This is an opportunity for an expert CFO or an individual who is looking to step up to the plate into their first CFO position. Aside from your previous experience, you will exert the type of attitude that doesn’t shy away from an agile environment and who has the willingness to make the journey on offer an accomplishment.
- A qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent) Finance Leader (CFO, FD).
- Ideally industry experience in the Consumer e-commerce environment (consumer Apps.).
- Experience working in an early stage growth business environment; large and small company experience, bringing best financial practice, and the knowledge of how to operate and behave in a growth company.
- Ideally Venture Capital / Private Equity backed company experience.
- The ability to operate both at a strategic level, as well as in the detail.
- Experience with commercial and financial analysis, accounting, information systems, internal financial controls, revenue recognition and financing modelling are essential.
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skills are essential as is the ability to operate with a high degree of credibility.
- Able to partner with a CEO and other Senior Managers in a similar environment, helping them to make the right commercial decisions based on sound business advice and financial information.