Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
A top-tier financial services business based in Central London are looking for an experienced Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager to help drive sales and deliver maximum ROI from their growing Digital function. As the Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager, you will play an integral part in the continued optimisation and improvement of their existing and new digital channels, forming a crucial part of their efforts to create an industry leading digital first proposition.
Detailed Job Description
The Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager is a new role within the Central Digital function, and has a remit that also spans into Customer Experience and Content Management. You will be responsible for improvements in Conversion Rate Optimisation for both new & existing channels, and the budgets associated with this, in addition, you will also mentor two Conversion Rate Optimisation specialists in the team to help drive these efforts. Your role will also work closely with the marketing function to ensure effective measurement and evaluation of campaigns and marketing communications across all channels.
The successful Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager will possess the following skill set:
- A strong understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation and running of these programmes
- A good knowledge of tools such as Site Catalyst, Optimizely, SessionCam
- Highly competent in the latest tagging best practices and online funnel management
- Evidence of a disciplined approach to optimisation and evaluation - e.g. setting clear objectives and measuring success
- Proven track record of improving Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Evidence of working on optimisation on cross channel campaigns
- A good understanding of data and analytics across the online and offline world would be very useful
- A passion for learning and keeping up to date with the latest trends in both digital and marketing
- Strong communications skills, an innovative thinker and very commercially astute