Senior Project Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Your salary: £45,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online, or telephone (Alexi Heidemann)
Who you'll be working for:
What I believe to be, one of the most progressive and down to earth organisations within the industry. They have an excellent ethos and there are no false promises here, career progression is well enforced and some salaried partners are in their 30's.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Work on high end residential and retail schemes and within the education, health and arts sectors
- Managing the delivery of projects to meet time, quality and budgetary projects
- Managing all aspects of the client relationship to ensure the delivery meets client expectations
- Taking on a leadership role within the project team
- Providing both direction and technical advice within the team and leading by example where appropriate.
- The successful candidate will be degree qualified with recent construction project management experience or suitable industrial experience
- Must have strong contract and technical skills are essential, as well as excellent interpersonal skills, good team work ethic and the ability to develop strong client relationship and exceed expectations.
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
If you are looking for the opportunity to join a company that can provide the career progression you are looking for as well as the chance to join a vibrant and friendly organisation then please don't hesitate to contact Alexi Heidemann on