2 days left
- Full Time
An INCREDIBLE opportunity has just risen for a keen, intelligent and all round great candidate to join a fantastic company right in the heart of the City. This company is recognised world wide and has an incredible reputation, they are seeking Marketing Specialist to join their professional team. .
JOB ROLE: Marketing Specialist
SALARY: £30,000 - £36,000* Depending on experience
LOCATION: City of London
CULTURE: Busy, fast paced, work hard - pay hard environment. Strong team culture.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Work closely with the marketing management team to develop the brand
- Assist with ad hoc projects and assistant with any other duties when necessary
- May be asked to get involved with company events
- Manage all the social media platforms for the company
- Liaise with other departments in the company to ensure consistence of strategy and business objectives
- Ensure high levels of research is conducted on a regular basis.
- Develop campaigns across all marketing mediums including, print, email, website, social sites and advertising.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience in a multi-faceted marketing role, including advertising, and/or digital marketing is desirable.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge in all Microsoft Office packages.
- Creative and copy writing skills.
- Knowledge of in design and Photo shop is desired.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills are necessary
- Personable, professional, confident and well presented
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.