Exciting family owned boutique travel company that’s growing fast and in need of a financial guru to steer the business forward! As Financial Controller your mission will be to ensure the profitability of the group's activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- The finances of the group
- Producing and managing an accurate 12 month cash-flow forecasts and analysis on actual variances.
- Setting and tracking budgets & targets for each department
- Day-to day accounting entry and banking
- Analysing new business ideas and ventures from a financial viewpoint
- Be interested in the travel industry
- Have finance experience - great with spreadsheets, accounting, have experience using quickbooks or similar software
- Be confident in their ability to manage cash flow and make suggestions to the Directors based on actual data
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be flexible in the understanding of small company polices and willing to put forward ideas on a company basis
- Be entrepreneurial, able to produce and analyse new business ideas
- Ambitious - wanting to help drive the growth of the companies
Does this sound like you?
- Excellent numerical skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to evaluate and interpret data as well as having excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Reporting to the directors on a weekly basis
- Working directly with the managing director on business development ideas to help grow the businesses
- Implementing and tracking targets, budgets and KPI’s
- Working closely with the operations and sales team.
Part qualified accountant or degree in finance, business, maths or similar.
Hours Monday -Friday
Possibility of some travel abroad depending on applicant
Salary £35-40,000 dependant on experience