Senior Marketing Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
An award-winning creative marketing agency group are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager with demonstrable experience in a global role to join their in-house marketing team.
- Breathe fresh life into their marketing strategy for both internal and external communications.
- Management of one direct report.
- Development of long and short-term marketing plans for brand positioning.
- Project management of key digital and traditional marketing calendars.
- Effective internal communications.
- Management of key partnerships and stakeholders.
- Act as brand manager for the group, across all channels.
- Devising creative campaigns.
- Liaising with group agency teams across the world to supplement local strategy.
- Oversee global social media strategy.
- Management of intranet and website.
* A proven track record of developing global marketing campaigns within an agency environment.
* Have knowledge and experience of PR.
* Creative approach to marketing and digital communications.
* Global experience beneficial.
* Demonstrable experience writing copy for marketing campaigns, newsletters, websites and social media.
* Confident analysing statistics and providing insights for reports.
* Self-directed and proactive.
* Event management.
* An effective manager who is able to build relationships quickly and get the best out of the team and key network stakeholders.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
* Strong technical skills in the Adobe Creative suite, Microsoft Office, Wordpress CMS, Social Media Monitoring Tools (Hootsuite, Buffer etc), Email Newsletter Software (Mailchimp.)
If you are interested in this role, please apply or send through your CV directly to or give me a ring on .