Billings Controller - Growing Central London Creative Agency
3 days left
- Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing creative agency that possesses an enviable list of clients. This agency understands the importance of their finance team and values every member of staff throughout the whole agency.
They are recruiting for a Billing Controller to take responsibility for ownership of all clients that require Media Owner Back up to enable billings to occur.
As the Billings Controller your core responsibilities will be:
- Timely & accurate billing as per the client calendar’s ensuring all "back up" is obtained and that it matches the agreed client spend plans.
- Call & discuss with media owners any missing documents.
- Call & discuss any cost variances from a client agreed plan to costs received from partner.
- Resolve any price queries either by getting internal clients to adjust spend or requesting clients from media partners.
- Working with management to create simple but effective reports showing issues and action required to complete billing.
- Ideally you will have 12 months previous billing controller experience within a similar environment is highly preferable;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Attention to detail with the ability to meet and exceed tight deadlines;
- Good ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally;
- The want, and ability, to work in a fast paced, dynamic and evolving organisation;
- Highly organised, adaptable and logical approach to workload.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.