Brand new opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join to a specialist technology company, based in Basingstoke. Working very closely with a close-knit team of Software Developers, the DevOps Engineer will be responsible for streamlining the delivery process by helping to implement Continuous Integration and taking ownership of the build, configuration and deployment procedures.
- Software Development background
- Some Linux and scripting experience
- Amazon Web Services / AWS
- Knowledge of Web Server tools such as Apache, Node.js, Nginx, JBoss, Tomcat
- Strong Agile and Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment experience
- Some experience with build, configuration and deployment automation tools, such as Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, or other similar technologies.
This is an opportunity to help a company implement modern DevOps and Automation practices from scratch and to ensure they are able to follow modern software development and deployment methodologies.