Equipment Sales Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
Promote the company in the market, delivering sufficient specification, end user and contractor visits to create a pipeline of opportunities, quote chasing and order negotiation. Technical survey and completion of standard drawings will also be required.
- Proactively develop specifications with key specifiers to secure long term growth
- Work closely with our service department to ensure customers long term retention
- Proactively create opportunities to ensure sales pipeline is maintained
- Win new business and develop existing local accounts to maximise area sales
- Produce accurate site surveys and reports
- Produce accurate pad drawings and sketches when required
- Deliver CPD presentations in a dynamic interesting format and style
- Chase quotations to close sale and maximise hit rate
- Experience of selling into the industrial sector together with a good all round knowledge of our core products is desirable
- Solution centric approach to selling and knowledge of 'service' provision in some form - not just accustomed to selling 'hard products'
- Familiar with selling directly to end-users as well as through architects and contractors
- Able to clearly demonstrate their ability to implement and deliver short, medium and long-term strategies
- "Can do" attitude with a desire to make things happen at a very fast pace
- Strong customer account focus.