My client is an established business based in St Neots and following a restructure within the finance team they are looking for someone to join them in a commercial management accounting capacity.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the position will be varied and will include;
- Processing sales invoices and credit notes
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Maintaining calculations for machine rates and labour rates
- Maintaining costing system
- VIP valuations
- Data management and cleansing
- Assisting the FC with production of management information
- Producing weekly debtors and creditors
- Producing daily key indicators and sales forecasts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
The successful candidate will have a strong background working in accounts and will have a keen eye for detail and a commercial acumen
Ideally studying towards ACCA / CIMA (or equivalent), this role will require someone who is well-versed in cashflow forecasting and management and likes being hands on in a fast-paced business.
Using a bespoke system, the successful candidate will have a keen interest in management accounts and enjoy working in a small team.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work in a varied role and closely with the Financial Controller.
Send your CV for immediate consideration, interviews taking place imminently.