Channel Strategy and Commercial Development Assistant - London
3 days left
- Full Time
We are an established and expanding UK based international Arabic language channel serving the Arabic speaking countries and Diaspora globally. We now plan to expand the scope and commercial value of our operations and are seeking to add a new team member to our existing team of professionals.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced individual who can provide added commercial rigour and business development input for our organisation in the fields of channel programming, program promotions management and expansion strategies.
The individual must have proven business skills, and the ability to contribute to a broad range of programming matters for newly launched network mediums as well as existing fully mature, widely distributed networks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and manage a business development plan to monetize our content through syndication, content packaging and cooperation agreements with non-competitive media outlets.
- Build commercial relationships with media outlets and investment funds to gain access to other media platforms to feed our content.
- To source and build links with content providers with a synergy to share content.
- To source institutional and private equity sources for ongoing investment and development plans.
- Report growth in audience numbers, advertising revenues and the expansion and syndication of our content across all mediums.
Skills, Qualification and Experience
- Comprehensive background in all facets of commercial finance, planning, strategy, operations and business development
- Experienced leadership, direction and consultation on a broad range of commercial matters
- Self-motivation, adept at building productive relationships and strategic vision to contest the organization goals and to ensure full management of assets /facilities of the operation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to work under pressure and to deadlines among multiple entities with conflicting interests with a focus on quality and high standards
- Graduate in a business discipline
- Excellent command of English and Arabic required
- Extensive travel required in the Middle East and North Africa
Salary: £35,000 p.a. 40 Hours Per week Central London Location
Closing date for applications: 3rd March 2017