Branch Manager - Electrical Wholesale
4 days left
- Full Time
Role: Branch Manager
Industry: Electrical Wholesale
Location: Southend, Essex
Salary: up to circa £36K + bonuses + company car
Benefits:many benefits offered including childcare vouchers, pension scheme, health cover and generous staff discount
Branch Manager required to join a fast growing, highly successful company with branches opening in several locations across the country.
You will possess an extensive knowledge and network of electrical suppliers and contractors along with the ability to manage high profile customer accounts for both new and existing business. You will need comprehensive knowledge and understanding of wholesale and distribution of electrical products in all areas including cables, wiring accessories, lighting, lamps, energy management, safety and security. Exceeding sales targets and building strong customer relations will be second nature to you.
What are my responsibilities...?
- Effectively managing the branch budgets and P&L account to meet financial targets
- Actively increase sales opportunities for new, lapsed and existing customers
- Motivating your team and leading by example
- Recruiting new employees, providing on the job training and working closely with your team to develop them for future promotion
- Ability to make competent decisions within a fast moving environment
- Meet and exceed customers’ expectations
What can the company offer me...?
- Competitive basic salary
- An enviable Annual Bonus opportunity - rewarding your hard work
- Company Car - with opportunity to upgrade
- Pension Scheme & death in service benefits
- Health Cover
- A Generous Staff Discount Scheme
- Generous Holiday Scheme with opportunity to buy additional days
- Fantastic discounted shopping website
- Genuine opportunities for progression & promotion
Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5pm
Alternate Saturday mornings
If you would like to be part of the success of this rapidly growing, already successful business, please apply with your current CV as soon as possible.
If you have the appropriate experience within the electrical wholesale industry your application will be considered promptly and you will be contacted.
All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Rhodium Consulting Ltd is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in wholesalers, merchants and distributors within the building products sector. We strive to be the industry leader in delivering the highest calibre of candidates to our client companies, whilst enhancing the careers of our candidates. For further information and contact details, please visit our website at www.rhodium45.co.uk.