Marketing and Bid Assistant
4 days left
- Full Time
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a marketing and proposals co-ordinator for our London office who meets the following requirements:
- Experience handling proposals and marketing duties in a professional services capacity, or
- Relevant degree-level qualification in English, business studies or similar
- A-Level in English Language/Literature, with strong written, comprehension and verbal skills and excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and deadline-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple workstreams in a high-pressure environment
- Flexible approach to workload and working hours
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Confident in liaising with colleagues at all levels within the company, with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in the construction industry advantageous but not essential
Reporting to the marketing and proposals manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for a high volume of bidding activity as well as supporting marketing initiatives and campaigns within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Responding to submissions covering all stages of the enquiry process, to include co-ordinating tender documents, issuing submission documents and providing support during the bidding phase
- Co-hosting monthly sector meetings, highlighting key action points to be distributed and supporting line manager
- Assisting the team with internal and external marketing initiatives including exhibitions, seminars, client events and conference/speaking opportunities
- Monitoring bid portals for likely tenders, and co-ordinating the bid process; following up on submitted bids and highlighting successes/non-successes to line manager
- Assisting with typing, editing, formatting and production of high-quality bid responses, to include managing content, design and brand message
- Identifying areas of bespoke added value
- Utilising the Agresso business system to generate reports
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, New York, Mumbai, Princeton NJ and Shanghai, we operate in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.