EMEA Financial Controller
6 days left
- Full Time
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting an EMEA Financial Controller for a Global Media business based in Central London. Acting as number 2 to the EMEA CFO the EMEA Financial Controller will perform a highly commercial central finance role and will lead the day to day running of the EMEA Finance team. They will deliver strong financial management and commercial excellence in all elements of the role.
- P&L responsibility for multiple countries
- Overall oversight and responsibility for the FP&A process.
- Oversee HQ finance function, including month end review of P&L / balance sheets, budgets, forecast updates and flashes.
- Lead on HQ revenue budgeting, across affiliates and all HQ clients
- Leadership, strong team management of and ongoing development/coaching of EMEA Finance
- Business partner account team to put together project estimates for presentation to client
- Monitor and approve all resourcing decisions within the team and offer guidance on most cost effective solutions.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with significant post-qualification commercial and operational finance experience gained within a Media environment. They must have the personality and gravitas to proactively engage and partner with CFOs across the region and will be a natural team leader.