Our client based on the outskirts of Peterborough are looking to recruit a QA Supervisor on a fulltime permanent basis. Supporting the QA Manager you will maintain high levels of quality and good manufacturing practice across the company.
- Manage their own time effectively and efficiently, work independently and problem solve in addition to supervising a team of Quality Technicians.
- Successfully lead and motivate Quality Technicians, ensuring that products are tested in a timely manner.
- Work with both operations and sales to resolve quality issues and ensure product specifications and manufacturing records are updated where necessary.
- Liaise with Development and Technical teams during introduction of new products to the part catalogue.
- Ensure that all raw materials and finished products are checked and comply with the specification, before being positively released on the system.
- Have excellent attention to detail and the ability to spot potential issues; make sure that these are investigated and actions taken to resolve them.
- Ensure that all QC records are maintained fully, are up-to-date, accurate and filed in an organized manner.
- Work to company procedures, while improving and revising quality systems.
- Investigating customer enquiries/ complaints, report findings and react in a proactive manner to avoid repeat occurrence.
- Ensure GMP practices and procedures as well as Health & Safety procedures in the filling area are adhered to at all times.
To be considered for this role you will have worked in a QA environment and have lead/supervised a team. This role is Monday to Friday 8am till 4.30pm no weekends. Interviews to happen ASAP.