Yoh solutions are looking for a Client Manager to work a new prestigious client of ours. This role will be based in Central London.
About the role:
My Client is an Out of Home media specialist. They have ambitious growth plans and pride themselves on exceptional client service, creative advice and strategic expertise.
They are a young and innovative company and promise to deliver on always finding the highest quality and freshest ideas for their clients.
They have an amazing opportunity for a confident individual to become there new Client Manager. If you have with previous UK Out Of Home planning experience or Comms experience this could be a great career opportunity for you.
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team working on a fast growing number of key clients. The teams work collaboratively on a patch of Independent agencies outside of the corporate agency groups, meaning they liaise directly with the senior teams at these agencies.
- Be familiar with the strategy and objectives of your main accounts
- To pro-actively contribute to growing the client and agency business
- Take responsibility of coordinating your campaigns from start to finish
- Utilise in house systems on a regular basis
- Manage the relationship and communication across your account portfolio so all relevant team members are kept abreast of all developments
- To establish a regular dialogue and develop strong relationships with agencies
- Develop strong relationships with key media owner contacts
- Manage own work load and delegate work to Client executives effectively
- Endeavour to pro-actively grow and develop clients' business
- Prepare post campaign analysis and present quarterly updates and new insights
- Develop and grow industry knowledge through attendance of internal and external training programmes
Skills and experience required
- UK OOH planning experience and/or extensive Comms experience - working on clients that spend significantly in OOH
- First class relationship management skills with the ability to communicate across all levels both internally and externally
- Strong commercial acumen with the confidence to apply this within your work
- Ability to manage people and motivate them to bring out their full potential
- Previous Account Management experience.
- Strong Media Planning and Buying skills
- Commercially aware
If you are interested in applying for this role then please respond with your latest CV and you will be contacted for a brief consultation.