Trade Marketing Brand Manager - Premium Spirits/FMCG
7 days left
- Full Time
Trade Marketing Brand Manager - Premium Spirits
My client is a distribution, sales and marketing agency based in London, representing a variety of premium spirit producers from around the world. Specialising in brand marketing to increase visibility across all trade channels (from multiple retailers to style & cocktail bars) by providing the appropriately tailored support package. They achieve results through relationship building, consumer marketing and organic growth.
Working closely with the Marketing team and across all its business divisions; the Brand Manager is responsible for the strategic direction and day to day running of a portfolio of spirit brands, as well as overall category responsibility, to deliver sustainable and profitable increments.
Demonstrating an in-depth understanding of the spirit market in general, competitor set and consumer behaviour, you will use your marketing disciplines to identify and exploit growth opportunities Initiating appropriate consumer and trade promotional activities befitting the brand and budget concerned. These strategies and tactics will be encapsulated within the annual brand plans which need to be fully costed, clear, precise and actionable for all relevant parties across the business.
- close liaison and regular feedback with key stake holders such as brand owners, U.K. Sales team, Logistics and Finance departments to ensure the smooth implementation/integration of brand strategy, insuring that all activities are on track versus target, as well as aligned the Brand Owners’ expectations.
- Providing the brands with direction and focus; growing their profitability by cultivating winning strategies that develop agency sales volume.
- An ambassadorial role, across the U.K. on & off trade, with a responsibility for originating and ruthlessly implementing strategic brand activity plans, including support activities.
- Foster strong relationships with brand owners to drive the strategic direction of the brand and ultimately assume responsibility for its performance.
- Monitoring & Control - Responsible for brand profitability, closely monitors brand, volumes & A&P performance.
- Ensure all plans are based on relevant consumer insight, shopper behaviour and attitudes, market place dynamics and a detailed competitor understanding.
- Review of pricing & A&P as appropriate.
- The experience of selling luxury brands.
- Experience working with Brand Owners and strategic brand development.
- Practical knowledge of using and interpreting Market data [e.g. AC Nielsen data and TGI]
- computer literate, using Word, excel, and PowerPoint.
- some weekend and evening work at tastings and consumer events.
- Educated to degree level desirable.
- Brand Management experience
- Event Management Experience
- Activation Experience
- Passion for the On-Trade and Spirits
- Team player (this is No1 on the list)
- Flexible and happy to work ad-hoc
- 3 years’ sales experience, preferably from a spirit’s background.
Ideal people are already working in Spirits as a Brand Manager for an SME and looking for the step up, having had experience of delivering brand plans and activation aligned to a wider brand sales and marketing plan, they should also have a real passion for bars and drink serves.
If you have experience in a similar role, please send your CV to
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.