Business Development Assistant - Software Platform - Tech Start-Up - £18K
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a young dynamic start-up. A software platform that connects hospitality employers with quality and available staff in real-time.
This is a 3 month paid internship, offering £18K pro rata, followed by a permanent role.
How you can expect to spend your day;
- Researching and sourcing leads for new business opportunities within hospitality brands and venues.
- Winning business and attending client meetings.
- Opportunity to discuss ideas with the directors, explore and share your creative suggestions.
- Being part of a lively, young environment where your voice will be heard.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
- Intelligent and extremely confident. Self-motivated and extremely ambitious.
- Articulate with strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently, diligently and efficiently
- Previous experience in start-ups or technology is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in marketing, sales, communications or business development is desirable but not essential
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Meeting exciting hospitality industry brands and regular fun team events.
- Regular trips to various European countries.
- Chance to join an exciting, fast growing, fast paced company with huge potential.
Questions for applicants to think about:
- What is the Gig economy?