Senior Financial Accountant International Real Estate
7 days left
- Full Time
We are pleased to be recruiting a Senior international Financial Accountant to work for our client - a global and rapidly growing real estate business, which has seen significant growth over the last two years, including a recent acquisition.
Core Duties will include:
- Provision of consolidated and management accounts (translation of foreign currency investments and transactions)
- Responsible for development, implementation and monitoring of control systems, policies and procedures to ensure all accounting and records are robust and secure (JV reporting).
- Responsibility for running of the annual audit process for UK and overseas companies
- Production monthly management accounts and investor reporting
- Monthly balance sheet and P&L
- Month end processes and reconciliations
- Tax compliance for all companies across the group
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Management financial processes and controls
- Assisting in acquisition and disposals
- Business partnering - Operations and Development and liaising with external parties
You will possess the following:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent ( 2-5 years post-qualified)
- Educated to degree level
- Financial accounting role in a Fund or Investment Management business
- Real estate background
There will be a highly rewarding role for a is so much opportunity to grow in this role as a result of their business performance and to learn of some of the most talented people within the real estate business!
If you know anyone who would suit this post, we offer a £250 referral fee for placement!