Sales Manager / Internal Sales Manager / £35k basic 70-80k OTE
6 days left
- Full Time
Sales Manager/ Internal Sales Manager/ Team Leader- Marketing Analytics/ Sales Analytics /Web Analytics
Only 2% of your website visitors will ever make contact with you! That's an astounding and worrying statistic. What if a company was able to identify and target the other 98%? Well companies that are can do this effectively have been able to increase the number of "sales ready" prospects by 50% and at the same time, reduce the costs per lead significantly. Sounds like a no brainer right! Well your job in this business will be to coach and mentor a predominantly internal sales team to sell the solutions. You're likely to have been a top performer at your company for a while, you've got your feet firmly in the technology sales sector and you'll be seen as one of the future stars of the business You'll either be a top performing software sales person with team leadership potential looking for the next step or you'll already be a team leader or sales manager from a business sales environment. Can you shape and implement strategy? Can you coach, mentor and develop a team? At the same time you'll be capable of closing the bigger deals personally. They want someone who can roll up their sleeves, cope with the banter of a lively office and drive energy and sales process into the troops. Sounds like you? Then get in touch with the BMS team by email or phone today.
- Fast growing analytics/ marketing solutions business
- Technology seen as a "hot topic" by most Marketing Directors and CMO's
- Lively, open plan office on the south coast, employees that enjoy being there.
- Well invested, run by a management with strong pedigree
- Disruptive, cutting-edge technology business known for innovation
- Team leader or proven management experience in a business to business environment.
- Comfortable with sales metrics and ideally a competent salesforce user
- Used to coaching a motivating an office based team
- Able to instil value based sales methodology into a team but maintain levels of activity
- Managers from the following industries would be of particular interest: Recruitment, marketing, software, print, advertising.
Coaching and motivating an internal sales team
Your team will sell into a range of commercial sectors from SME's to corporates
Although you will carry an individual quota (made up of mainly the larger deals), you will also be responsible for the team number
The main purpose of the role is to drive levels of energy into the team and drive success into both phone based sales activity and social selling (linkedin etc)
JOB TITLE: Sales Manager, Internal Sales Manager, Team Leader
LOCATION: Havant, Southampton, Brighton, Winchester, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Bristol. Guildford.
PACKAGE: 35k basic, OTE 70-80k OTE, Pension, additional benefits.