C# Developer / Software Developer
7 days left
- Full Time
based in: Wembley, Greater London
Our client is a world renowned Company that provides smart cards, and cash handling systems with branches all over the globe. And they are looking for an experienced C# Developer to join their teem. It's a permanent full time role (not contract based) with unrivaled career opportunities.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + other perks and benefits
· 10 Years of experience in analysis, design and development
· In depth knowledge and experience in C# development including: File I/O, Winforms, Win Services.
· In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including: WCF, WPF, WF, LINQ and EF
· Experience in writing installation packages in InstallSheild
· Experience designing and developing software including using UML and design patterns
· Experience in Agile methodology.
· Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
· Experience with relational database design and development.
· Experience coding reusable single and multi-threaded, scalable, high-performance software
· Extensive experience with the SQL-Server database system
· Understanding of SOA and implementation of service based systems
· Knowledge of software implementation best practices
· Demonstrated communication skills with Development and Program Managers to develop technical specifications for application code
· Leadership skills, including the ability to mentor, motivate, and influence others
· Clear verbal and written communication skills.
Applicants must be educated in BSc in Computer Science or higher.