Lead Infrastructure Analyst
3 days left
- Full Time
Lead Infrastructure Analyst - Central London - £50K - 75K + 12.5% - 15% bonus
WORLD LEADING TELECOMS HOUSE is looking for a Lead Infrastructure Analyst. You will join a FTSE company with a profitable track record & significant growth aspirations. You will work in a state of the art environment, with cutting edge technology & plush modern offices in central London. Excellent career progression & a 1st class career at the forefront of the telecoms arena is offered.
Pension + Health Care + Dental Schemes + 25 days holiday (inc to 30 days) + Health Insurance + Childcare vouchers + Season Ticket Loan + PC loan + onsite gym + subsidised onsite restaurant & coffee bar + LARGE Bonus
As a Lead Infrastructure Analyst, your main duties will be:
- Provide expertise across all of the systems managed - with a particular emphasis on Solaris, Linux, Enterprise storage & cloud platforms.
- Design, develop & support infrastructure services including DHCP, DNS & SMTP
- Maintain & strengthen collaboration between the Infrastructure & the Architecture Group.
- Support the DevOps ambitions of the IT function with a skill set including: languages such as Shell script, Perl, Python & Java. Including experience of both cloud & on premise infrastructure via orchestration tools such as Chef, Ansible, Salt, Puppet etc.
- Provide 1st/2nd line DBA support
- Contribute to design & development of messaging systems including particularly the underlying SMTP platform.
- Provide infrastructure expertise around virtualisation technologies, particularly VMware & Hyper-V,
- Mentor junior members
To be successful for the Lead Infrastructure Analyst, you need experience of the majority of the following areas:
- VMWare - build, configuration, on-going support & maintenance
- Scripting languages such Shell script, Perl, Python etc.
- Orchestration / Automation technologies such as Chef, Ansible, Salt, Puppet etc.
- Wider knowledge of Storage fundamentals & topology (SAN, NAS & storage networks)
- Solaris & Linux, particularly RHEL (Redhat) & derivatives
- Enterprise PKI (Microsoft Certificate services & 3rd Party provider).
- In depth infrastructure services knowledge (SMTP, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS)
- Enterprise backup concepts & tooling
- Access controls systems (RADIUS, LDAP, AD, Ping Federate etc.)
- Strong understanding of Security principles, practices & technologies in relation to infrastructure.
- Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) & testing.
- Physical datacentre management & planning
Don’t miss this great opportunity to join a well-known company that look after their staff.
Contact Sally Hall on or click the “Apply Now” button.