4 days left
- Full Time
This client is one of the globe's biggest leaders in sports and entertainment insight with clients ranging from famous football clubs to Superbowl and from cycling to F1 in the sporting world. If you are a sports or music fan yourself this business is the one to join. They are leading the way with decade's sponsorship and fan knowledge which makes them the number for their clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work within a team in an international business with offices in over 20 countries
An experienced Research manager is required to join our client, working across a number of accounts to support delivery of end to end project lifecycle. This is a 3 month contract at the moment but dose have the opportunity to go permanent for the right person
The successful candidate will come from a similar research background with a proven commercial acumen. This role will be client facing so a flair for breaking down technical terms to non-technical audiences would be a great advantage, as well as having the confidence to be client facing and dealing with client queries throughout the entirety of a project. You will be numerically focused due to the analytical aspect of the role and having a background, or an interest in, the sporting industry would be highly advantageous. In addition, you will also have:
- Experience working in a similar role within a market research agency.
- A solid understanding of quantitative research methodologies; an understanding of qualitative would be ideal
- Extensive hands on experience of questionnaire design, analysis and project management
- Experience using data analysis tools such as Snap, Q or SPSS would be advantageous
- An interest in strategic thinking
- A passion for sports or entertainment would also be a real bonus
For more information please apply