IT Technical Support Analyst
Job Title: IT Technical Support Analyst
Salary: 18,000 - 19,500 plus Company Incentive scheme
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday on a shift rota
Due to our continued success as one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for an IT Technical Support Analyst.
Based at our Head Office in Milton Keynes you will be responsible for providing technical support over the phone, remotely, using virtual desktop tools as well as maintaining desktop support. This includes installing, configuring, diagnosing, reporting, maintaining and upgrading hardware equipment. As well as looking after a number of key areas within the operations side of the Service Desk this may require the occasional site visit.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
- Monitoring of support calls logged for the operations department, including assigning to the relevant analyst.
- Provide technical support for the Thin Client environment.
- Barcode scanners support.
- Citrix XenApp environment support
- Airwatch Administration
- Digital Tachograph Hotel environment support
- Collate and work with a 3rd party supplier to collect any asset disposals on a regular basis.
- Hardware support – PC, Mobile Phones, Tablets, printers, Laptops.
- Software Support – Windows 7, 8, 8.1,10 Server 2008,2012, 2013 as well as MS Office, Active Directory, LANDesk, XenApp, IGEL UMS, OSX.
Key requirements for the role:
- Preferably educated to degree level
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Essential):
- Need to be flexible with great interpersonal skills, able to work on their own initiative. CCNA, CCNP, SQL, Oracle. MCAfee EPO, IGEL UMS. Knowledge of network concepts and technology.
Abilities Desirable but not Essential:
- experience with LANDesk service desk system
Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, childcare vouchers, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; customer first, respect for the individual and quality in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly no Recruitment Agencies**