5 days left
- Full Time
My client, a busy franchised dealership based in Buckinghamshire is looking for a Service Advisor. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join a very busy service department. The successful candidate will be expected to consistently deliver the highest standards of customer service.
* You will be responsible for meeting and greeting customers as they arrive in the maintenance area.
* Discussing what problems customers are experiencing with their vehicles and advising them on the services we provide.
* Answering incoming telephone calls in a professional and friendly manner and scheduling service appointments.
* Upsell on optional services and accessories to the customers and maximising every opportunity.
* Monitoring the repair work to make sure the vehicle will be ready when promised and keeping the customer updated to maintain a strong relationship.
* Documenting the repairs using the in-house computer software package.
* Interpreting customer concerns to technicians and scheduling works and estimating time frame and cost of works.
* Handling complaints and responding to customer enquiries
* Help to build profitability of the business through accessory and service upsell.
Who we're looking for
* Someone with experience working as a Service Advisor within a main dealership
* An individual with an outgoing personality capable of delivering exceptional customer service at all times
* You must be able to work on your own initiative, but still be able to effectively work as part of a team.
* Well-presented and professional
* Computer literate
* The ability to handle tasks under pressure, in a busy environment.
What's on offer?
* £23,000 basic
* £35,000 OTE
If you are interested in this position please register your interest NOW with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
Your CV will be forwarded to HCP International, a leading automotive recruitment consultancy established in 1998. The services advertised by HCP International are those of an Employment Business.