Toolmaker Injection Moulding
Toolmaker (Injection Moulding) - Berkshire
Shifts: Days Monday to Friday
Cordant Recruitment are working on the behalf of a well established manufacturing business based in the heart of Berkshire recruiting for an experienced Injection Mould Toolmaker with the following skills:
- Ideally Apprentice Trained in the art of Tool making with a proven career history in this skill
- Extensive experience in the manufacture and repair of injection mould tools.
- Manufacturing of production & prototype mould tools
- Mould tool assembly and shutting out.
- Working to & from drawings supplied from the design team.
- Working from Prototype drawings
- Grinding & fitting.
- Working to strict schedules and finishing within a profitable timescale is essential.
- The ideal individual will have skills in a sub-contract tool room environment as well as an in-house tool room.
- A working knowledge of CNC Milling and Turning, Grinding and Polishing is essential.
- The role will be responsible for manufacturing of jigs, fixtures and injection mould tools
Our client is looking to hire someone immediately
This role is commutable from Reading, Newbury, Oxford, Banbury, Swindon, Thatcham, Bracknell, Slough, Windsor, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Didcot, Marlborough, Wantage, Bicester, Croydon, Guildford, Woking, Camberley, Basingstoke, Whitchurch, Andover, Tidworth, Farnborough & Surrounding areas
Our client will consider time served Toolmakers as well as those more Junior applicants
Also if you were a Toolmaker in your early career & would consider returning to the trade our client will also consider this too
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.