Legal Secretary/PA Private Client
PA / Legal Secretary
Are you an experienced PA or legal secretary looking for a new opportunity? Then read on!
We are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary / PA to join our client's legal firm in central Cambridge. The ideal candidate will have relevant secretarial in a similar role, along with confident audio-typing skills and impeccable organisational skills. Legal experience in Private Client would be advantageous. This is a full time permanent position, salary is £24,000.
- Preparing and completing as much as possible (including the conflict check) of the Matter Opening Form and then making sure the form is completing by the relevant fee earner
- Preparing client engagement correspondence and ensuring it is sent out to the client and if necessary chasing for, the client's signed copy
- Checking and chasing for client details
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word-processing on a pooled basis in the Business Unit from digital dictation
- Working closely with the designated fee earners on other PA level tasks
- To administer filing reducing with electronic working and the opening, closing and storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the Office Manual
- Preparing mail and enclosures for despatch
- Assisting with the billing process by preparing accounting documentation to include bills, cheque requests and transfer forms
- Copying and scanning small amounts in person, larger amounts to be delegated to the General Office
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining an up to date diary for the designated fee earners
- Attending to clients on behalf of the fee earners in both person and on the telephone and providing such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards of client care
- Ensuring the confidentiality of all firm's clients' documentation and information
- Any other duties as required
- Trained in secretarial practice
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- High grade word processing and audio-typing skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Professionally ambassadorial
- Previous experience as a legal secretary
- Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
- £24,000 per annum
- Opportunity to work in a renowned law firm
- Convenient central location
If you feel you have the relevant experience and skills required please submit your CV ASAP to . Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. Therefore if you do not receive a response within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.