Senior Sales Executive
4 days left
- Full Time
Do you have 2 or more years experience in Aviation Sales?
Are you looking to join a fun and passionate team? Don't stop reading we like you already and this could be the perfect role for you.
Our client specialise in aircraft and parts services, offering leasing, technical consulting, trading and supply of equipment from entire aircraft through to piece part components.
This exciting opportunity has arisen to join a unique business, offering genuine long term & quick career progression for the right candidate.
Duties to include:
- Support Key Accounts by the effective use of Customer Service
- Carry out market and technical research
- Gain sales leads and identify opportunities to focus on
- Process enquiries, quotes and orders through bespoke aviation software
- Call customers to understand their current requirements.
- Facilitate the repair and sale of stock
- Gain knowledge by training, adhere to quality standards, establish and maintain customer relationships
- Effectively communicate with customers and vendors.
- Previous Aviation Sales experience
- Demonstrable track record in delivering against both sales and administrative objectives.
- Relevant experience of support working with Aviation and delivery against KPI’s.
- Experience of working in both a proactive and a reactive environment with changing priorities.
- IT literacy including MS Office, Quantum CRM experience would also be advantageous.
- Strong time organisation skills are vital
- Will have a confident telephone manner, strong written English & excellent communication skills.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.