Accounts Payable Clerk
My Client a Leading Media firm is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their finance team.
Reporting into the Finance Manager as an Accounts Payable clerk will be responsible for:
- Run weekly payment proposals and approval
- Process 150 invoices weekly
- Make adjustments to the payment run as and when needed
- Liaise with Treasury Operations regarding any payments.
- Provide support with aged Creditor analysis
- Reconcile the ledger and provide a full and detailed analysis of the status of each invoice
- Communicate the finalised reconciliations
It is essential to have strong Excel skills such as V look ups and Pivot tables alongside the ability to prioritise and organise a large workload.
You will need at least 1 years experience of working in an Accounts Payable department.