6 days left
- Full Time
Security Manager - Central London - £70k - £85k + 12.5% - 15% bonus
WORLD LEADING TELECOMS HOUSE is looking for a Security Manager to join their team. You will be joining a FTSE company with a profitable track record and significant growth aspirations. You will be working in a state of the art environment, with cutting edge technology and plush modern offices in the heart of London. Excellent career progression and a first class career at the forefront of the telecoms arena is on offer. This role is to champion process improvements in Security.
Pension + Health Care + Dental Schemes + 25 days holiday (inc to 30 days) + Health Insurance + Childcare vouchers + Season Ticket Loan + PC loan + onsite gym + subsidised onsite restaurant and coffee bar + LARGE Bonus
As a Security Manager, your main duties will be:
* Develop recommendations for product and service evolution
* Work on a diverse set of strategic & commercial projects including: Network and application security, Unified Threat Management, Penetration testing, Anti-Virus, Security best practices and processes and other related projects.
* Ensure system compliance with ISO27001/2, and NIST 800-53 security control frameworks.
* Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies. Influence system owners to adopt the security requirements on established systems and on new deployments.
To be successful for the Security Manager role, you need the following skills / experience:
* Consistent integration and implementation of security solutions at the business unit level.
* Experience of system, network and/or application security design and integration experience.
* Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security.
* Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols).
* Experience with service-oriented architecture and web services security.
* Experience with the application of threat modelling or other risk identification techniques.
Any experience of the following is desirable, but NOT essential:
* Understanding of the maritime markets
Don’t miss this great opportunity to join a well-known company that look after their staff.
Contact Sally Hall on or click the “Apply Now” button.