HOME MANAGER - BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRE
UP TO £45,000 PER ANNUM
White Knight Recruitment is currently working with a small nursing care provider that is looking for a Home Manager to join their team and Manage their 25+ bedded nursing in Basingstoke that offers residential and nursing care for the elderly as well as having the ability to extend to respite, long-term and palliative care.
As the Home Manager your main responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- To lead the team and demonstrate a caring approach that celebrates the individuality of our residents and focuses on their strengths and aspirations whilst recognising their needs.
- To manage effectively all aspects of the home with regards to business operations and financial viability and in line with the values with which our client operates and be responsible for its development in terms of philosophy of care.
- To provide professional leadership to staff within the home and have ongoing responsibility for the delivery of appropriate care practice, staff development and education.
- To create an effective communication network within the home to ensure that information is received in a timely and accurate manner.
- To encourage a "spirit of enquiry" within the home and ensure that residents, staff and relatives are encouraged to raise concerns.
To be considered for the position you must have prior experience as a Home Manager of an elderly nursing home and have a proven track record of good CQC ratings. You must also be a Registered Nurse and hold a valid NMC pin number.
To find out more information on the position please contact Ben Dixon at White Knight Recruitment on or
Please visit the White Knight Recruitment website for a full list of vacancies from Care Assistants to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.