Salesforce Product Owner Salesforce / DevOps / CPQ
Salesforce Product Owner (Salesforce / DevOps / CPQ)
My FTSE 100 client is a world leader in Cyber Security and Threat intelligence who are now seeking a Salesforce Product Owner (Salesforce / DevOps / CPQ) to be fully accountable for the entirety of the delivered product, including setting the product direction, delivery of the roadmap and operation of the live service. This role will give you the opportunity to work in a team and have exposure to other areas of the business whilst liaising with different levels of stakeholders.
Candidates must be able to obtain UK security clearance to be eligible for this role.
What you’ll be doing
- Being accountable for the entirety of Salesforce and potentially systems integrated with Salesforce
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of defining the product strategy, eliciting and documenting business needs.
- Building customer relationships, making sure that you clearly communicate the current technology and roadmap of new features and how these align with the business strategy and customer requirements.
- Managing the Salesforce development and administration team to deliver projects, change requests and unplanned work using DevOps principles built on the agile manifesto and the ITIL framework.
- Performance measures include: Cycle Time, Lead Time, Incident Resolution, Aged Tickets, Availability, Reliability, Adherence to Controls and Value.
- Excellent leadership skills and direction on where you want to take the product, as well as the principles you want to apply.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Salesforce, how it is integrated into a business
- ITIL, Prince2, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, DevOps
- A background in and Service and Sales Cloud.
- Knowledge of Salesforce eco-system and architecture trends with an eye on current technical conditions, for example, InsideView, Smart Approvals, , Corridor, Xactiv,and Marketo.
- Experience of implementing CPQ, Incentive Compensation Management systems, and Salesforce system to system integration.
Location: London / Surrey
Salary: £70,000 – 85,000 + Package + Work from home options
Contact: Neil Mone