Rail : Project Planner, Primavera
2 days left
- Full Time
Rail : Project Planner - Southwark, London, SE1
Salary : £32k - £43k DOE
MacArthur Recruitment are looking for a rail experienced Project Planner who has experience in Primavera and ideally Microsoft Project too. Your experience is in rail and in addition either large infrastructure, construction, design, engineering, civils or utilities environment. This role is to work on a rail infrastructure, design and construction project.
Your fundamental, mandatory experience:
- Primavera P6 (or P3, etc.) and ideally MS Project / MSP
- Inputting the programme into the software
- Some experience on large projects
- Working across multiple-teams, internal and external
- Able to work alone and in a team
- Rail projects
Any experience on design and construction projects would be great.
- Tasks, links, critical paths, measures, procedures, staging
- update programme, documentation, update location schedule
- Measures / procedures to adhere to timetable, ensures compatibility across contributors
- Harmonize / synchronize time and location tasks of each party at implementation stage, follow up schedules and phases
Project Steering / Management :
- Report to PM, co-ordinate with other management systems contributors, organize programme follow-up meetings and ensure actions carried out.
MacArthur Recruitment are an engineering and construction consultancy focussing on quality of delivery for all parties; your success is our success. Please visit our website at www.macarthurrecruitment.co.ukfor further details.
Keywords: Project Planner, P6, P3, P3e, rail, light rail, tram, MSP, Microsoft Project, infrastructure, project management, design, construction, metro, London, Southwark, SE1, Newington, Southbank, Waterloo, engineering, programme input, Network Rail, GRIP