International Management Accountant - City of London - £30-35Kd
Coyle Finance is looking to recruit an International Management Accountant to join a huge International IT company in the City of London.
Responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
- Month End processes: accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, deferred and accrued revenue.
- Production of the monthly financial reports including commentaries in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate and timely records supporting all Fixed Assets values.
- Must have excellent understanding of accounting areas related to our International operations such as revenue recognition and accounting for inter-company transactions.
To be considered:
- CIMA/ACCA Newly Qualified/ Finalist and 3 years accounting track record.
- Minimum 2 years in either a financial or management accounting role.
- Previous experience in a Business Partnering role is ideal
- Experience working with SOX
If you're interested in the International Management Accountant role based in the City of London please apply. We look forward to receiving your application here at Coyle Finance.