Senior MI Data Analyst - Business Travel
5 days left
- Full Time
Senior MI Data Analyst - Business Travel, SW London, Up to £45k
Our client a Business Travel Management Agency based in SW London is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to produce MI reports measuring travel expenditure for their Business Travel Clients using various systems and tools.
The responsibilities of the Senior MI Data Analyst - Business Travel are as follows:
- Using Travel Software and Excel you will extract travel data including flights, hotels and ground arrangements to present in a readable format for the sales team.
- You will understand each clients requirements and produce transactional data as well as MI data
- Support the finance, sales and operations teams with ad-hoc reports
The skills required for the Senior MI Data Analyst - Business Travel are as follows:
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience working in a Data Analyst position within the Travel Industry would be ideal.
- Numerically strong
- Passion for data and producing reports
- Strong with systems and Excel
The Senior MI Data Analyst - Business Travel would ideally suit a Junior data analyst with 1-2 years expereince but wants to join a company they can grow within.
To apply for the Senior MI Data Analyst - Business Travel, please click on the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.