Business Development Manager - Recruitment
We are a leading independent recruitment consultancy specialising in Sales Recruitment and Executive Search within the Building Products, DIY and Construction sector.
We have been established for over 3 years we have an excellent reputation for proactively providing high quality candidates to some of the leading manufacturers, merchants and retailers in the industry.
Business Development Manager
We are looking to bring a Business Development Manager into the business to build new relationships with our diverse client base.
- Proactively targeting Sales Managers and Decision Makers, selling our recruitment and headhunting services.
- Negotiating terms of business with decision makers and obtaining detailed job descriptions.
- Follow up on leads obtained through candidate generation.
- Building relationships with current and prospect clients, managing monthly call cycles.
- Maintaining and updating our CRM system, researching clients.
- Represent the business at client meetings, presenting where necessary.
- Creating marketing campaigns.
You will be given a great deal of responsibility within the company and will be right in the thick of the decision making process as we look to expand and become the leading provider within the sector. You can make a huge contribution to the growth of the business. and the opportunity to develop your own career path within the business as we look to grow in the next 12-18 months.
THE LOCATION: The role will be based at our offices in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
You will need to enjoy sales, be very self-motivated, driven and money motivated.
We are looking to hear from candidates with telesales or internal sales experience.
You will need to be confident enough to challenge and influence key decision makers and represent the company in a professional manor. You will enjoy working towards targets and be driven to work for the best of business.
We are looking for someone who has the desire to become a key figure within the company.
THE SALARY: We offer a competitive basic salary up to £20,000 with an uncapped commission structure. You will be expected to earn at least £30,000 in the 1st year.