Part-Time Accounts Assistant
2 days left
- Part Time
My Client, a 2 partner firm based in Essex (near London), are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their unique and welcoming firm on a part time basis.
- Preparation of year-end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Calculating Corporation Tax liabilities including CT600s
- Preparation of Self-Assessment Returns
- Preparation of CIS, VAT returns and Bookkeeping
- Verifying sub-contractors and advising clients of CIS rules and registration.
- CIS Contractor submissions
- Preparation of monthly payrolls including RTI submissions.
- Client correspondence, assisting clients with various queries.
- Updating and keeping current practice databased
- Scanning & Ad-hoc administration work.
- Some Reception duties - telephone, greeting clients etc
Ideal candidate will be:
- AAT Qualified or equivalent
- Be confident to maintain strong client relationships
Knowledge of accounting platforms: SAGE, VT, Xero, Clearbooks, TaxCalc are an advantage.
The role is part time 21 hours per week, this can be a flexible arrangement.
If you are interested in the role then apply below.