Online Support Coordinator- Italian speaking-
Italian speaking Online Support Coordinator
12 month contract (might be renewed)
This position is responsible for working between the online communities and the community support in order to provide online solutions to the customers while at the same time engaging with them. You will work closely with the customer service department.
What you need:
- Strong writing and communication skills are essential for this role.
- Ideally 3 years solid experience in a customer support environment.
- Be a regular user of online forums and communities.
- Knowledge and experience of social media networks.
- Knowledge and experience of online gaming industry an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of online support techniques, processes and systems.
- Excellent project management, planning and communication skills (verbal and written) are required. This includes being able to prioritise and organise a varied and full workload, and work under pressure.
- Excellent motivation and relationship management skills.
- Proactive attitude which enables you to spot opportunities or project-based issues ahead of time and propose appropriate solutions.
- Positive and fun to work with.
What you'll do:
- Mother tongue Italian and fluent English.
- Interest in videogames is a must.
- Identify and tackle support "hotspots" and produce effective question/answers to alleviate call centre work load.
- Monitoring support forums, editing/removing posts that are in breach of the community rules, reclassifying incorrectly posted content and moderating user accounts and behaviour
- Monitor Social media channels and utilise "word of mouth" techniques to spread timely support information across the web.
- Be an expert source of knowledge regarding the products and support trends.
- Educating users on community rules and the acceptable use policy, as well as encouraging peer support
- Maintaining a responsible online presence within online community channels.
- Analysis of call centre activity in order to identify key areas for online support.
- Record and report on successful call deflection using ticketing systems.
- Analysis of support behaviour and trends in a weekly report for the Team leader, incorporating main topics of discussions and issues.
- Escalation of support issues and disputes.
A leading global company in the entertainment industry.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website or an overview of all our vacancies.