Flagship Store Manager Fashion High Street £40-£45k - Central London
My client has a strong presence on the British High street looking for talented and driven leader for their London Oxford Street Flagship Store.
- As an experienced Flagship Manager you will be a true brand ambassador and leading the way to the rest of your West end region. Having an impact on the business and wider picture.
- Experience within a +4 million turnover store
- Able to work well under pressure and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Driving store KPIs leading from the front, with a real hands on approach
- Leading a high profile store visits
- Customer centric
- People focused driving training and development, building succession for your store and the wider picture
- Experienced with HR processes
- A can do attitude
- To deliver exceptional service at all time, supporting the store to build a strong client base and great customer rapport.
- Encourage and motivate your team to be true to the business culture and values, developing your team and building strong succession.
- Experienced in managing volume and driving productivity and pace.
- Experience as a West end Store Manager, within a Flagship environment
- Managing a +5 million store turnover
- Footwear or High Street fashion experience a must
- Commercially driven
- Confident in leading a high profile store and exposure to high profile visits
- A strong leader able to build relationships across piers and supporting functions
- KPI driven and results focused
Salary & Benefits
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package