4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Your salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + benefits
Where: South East London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online, or telephone (Kerry O'Donovan)
Who you'll be working for:
One of the markets leading social housing maintenance main contractors. They have extensive experience operating in other sectors including Retail, Education, Public sectors and Heritage.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Comply with all company policies and procedures and ensure that they are followed by all personnel involved in the schemes under their control
- To take ownership of all aspects of each project under their control from estimating handover through to completion of the Defects Liability Period
- Provide project direction, focus and consistency across a number of schemes
- Ensure staff has received or are due to receive adequate training to carry out their role on the project.
- Preparation and management of the Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan
- Previous experience within contract management
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Experience of Partnership arrangements
- Understanding of local government
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please call Kerry O'Donovan on