Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
My client is a leading full service digital agency working with a variety of world renowned brands! They are currently going through a period of growth, and looking for a Digital Account Manager from a hands-on Paid Search background in order to further their expansion!
The successful applicant will be joining the expanding media team, and will be reporting to the Head of Media. You must have an extensive knowledge of Paid Search, Paid Social, and Analytics, and be confident in client facing situations, ale to take a consultative approach when making recommendations. You will also be responsible for the output of 3 junior staff members, and will work in collaboration with the digital media strategists and oversee the key client accounts.
This is a great position for a Digital savvy marketer who is looking to progress in their career within a forward-thinking agency!
- Owning and nurturing key client relationships - ensuring you have a deep understanding of their business goals and guaranteeing that junior team members work to a high standard
- Budget management, timelining, overseeing all aspects of the campaigns! This includes rollouts and implementations - ensuring quality and accuracy with the projects
- Identify new opportunities - including pitching to clients
- Develop effective processes for your team - ensuring high standards are met!
- Keep up to date with industry trends - to educate clients and stakeholders
- Proven Digital Agency experience -this role requires you to have a clear understanding of the digital media landscape to consult clients regarding opportunities and challenges
- Proven PPC & Paid Social experience!
- Extensive experience managing clients - involving face-to-face, over the phone and email daily to set strategies
- Experience implementing £50k+ / month cross channel plans
- Regular reporting on progress - including good understanding of tracking methodologies and techniques
- Experience managing junior team members - making sure output is high at all times!
- Great eye for detail - this position involves juggling multiple senior stakeholders, staff members, and client strategies. The successful candidate will be flexible and dynamic and ensuring teamwork and driving results
- Develop strong digital media strategy and plans
- Great written and spoken communication skills
- SEO experience (Desirable)
- International campaign experience (Desirable)
- Collaborating with external agencies Inc. PR, creative, brand (Desirable)
- Have a true passion for all things digital!!!
If you are an experienced Digital Account Manager looking for the next step in your career then look no further, Apply Today!
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Digital Account Manager, Digital Marketer, Digital Media Executive, Search Marketing Executive