6 days left
- Full Time
City of London
Base salary up to £35,000 with £60,000+ OTE + fantastic benefits
Do you have proven track record in technological telesales? Are you an experienced team leader? Are you looking for a rewarding position within a vibrant and expanding technology firm? Look no further.
My client is an established technology firm based near Bank, in the City of London. They are a specialist in providing connectivity, infrastructure, data centre and cloud service solutions. They have built themselves organically and sustainably over the past eight years and now, with further investment this year, are looking to expand the firm by around 50% over the next twelve months. Their focus is providing a reliable, honest and comprehensive service to all their clients, from the first point of contact, through to the presentation of the architecture of the proposed solution and constant support from implementation.
They are accredited Investors in People and this is demonstrated with the training and support they provide their staff. If you are looking for a rewarding yet supportive environment with likeminded individuals, then this role is perfect for you.
Day to day
You will be responsible for taking ownership of the department and motivating a junior team beneath you. You will be able to teach the lessons that you have learnt, whilst being able to supply the necessary support to empower the team.
Skills and experience required:
- Exceptional Team leadership/membership skills.
- Great Management and Support/Empowerment skills.
- Strong track record in telesales lead generation and appointment setting.
- Excellent communication skills used across the company.
- Excellent, written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, focused and resilient.
- Strong I/T skills and experience with using standard software and CRM systems.
- Day-to-day management and coaching of the team of juniors, setting a great example and working on the development of the team, to produce an efficient and reliable telemarketing platform.
- Delivering the set KPIs, goals and objectives of the department.
- Coaching individuals and building a strong team dynamic.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to deliver consistent lead generation.
- Use CRM to monitor team performance.
- Turning 'academy’ level members of the team into junior sales people.
- 22 days holiday + Birthday off + one additional day per year of service.
- Private healthcare.
- Company pension.
- Individual training budget for each employee.
This company has a fantastic social culture with regular staff events and an energetic and motivated atmosphere, both in and out of the office.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, then please apply with your most up to date CV ASAP.