Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
Our client, a listed consumer led business based in Central London is looking for a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst to report to the Commercial Finance Director.
The candidate will be interested in becoming a trusted and proactive business partner supporting the business development teams to win new business, grow existing business and implement strategic initiatives outlined in the strategic plan. Key responsibilities;
Preparation of detailed financial models for any new business opportunities and review of models prepared by other individuals, working with the business to help develop and shape the deal.
- Detailed bottom up modelling of costs and revenues
- Significant interactions with the International Business Development team and General Managers, Operations and other areas across the business both in the UK and overseas in order to build in robust assumptions and ensure that the business case accurately reflects the services to be offered
- Challenge of assumptions provided by individuals
- Determining key sensitivities and flexing the model for them to perform sensitivity analysis
- Ability to drive projects through to completion in time for the desired deadlines and meeting the requirements of the client
- Understanding of the key issues within the business case and highlighting key risks and opportunities to be discussed at the sign off meeting
- Throughout the process, working with the business partners to help develop and shape the deal, providing suggestions and ways of constructing the deal which provides the business with the desired outcome.
You will need to be a qualified accountant with strong commercial and analytical experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a level of gravitas to deal with senior stakeholders across the business.