5 days left
- Full Time
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies:
Experienced Sales Executive required in Cambridge.
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Prestige Main Dealer!
For our Sales Executive position, we are looking for a self-starter who is a highly motivated, flexible, personable, energetic and highly organised. The Sales Executive will report to the Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be crucial in launching new models in their market. They will be responsible for introducing the product to buyers and influencers and quickly growing the sales footprint of the models in their market. This person will function with the use of a shared test drive car from the store, working with the Sales Manager and product specialists to grow both retail and fleet sales. The Sales Executive will also visit potential customers outside of the store, holding external test drive events from time to time.
* Launch Model sales and grow them consistently.
* Identify and develop opportunities to increase awareness and interest in the brand.
* Assist with the organisation and implementation of multiple events supporting new Model sales in their market.
* Undertake all possible effort to achieve all metrics and goals as presented by management.
* Contribute at Test Drive and Test Drive Events with reservation holders and potential customers.
* Present products by explaining design, features, warranties and services.
* Provide timely response and follow up on inquiries in person, by phone and electronically over e-mail and CRM.
* Research proposed events and analyse their added value.
* Help drive business and deliver set goals through customer service, product knowledge, merchandise presentation and promotion.
* Participate in the launch of future sales and service centre locations.
* Direct media inquiries to relevant departments.
* Maintain expert-level knowledge of products and technologies.
* Represent the brand in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with others both inside and outside the company.
* Display professional appearance and demeanour.
* Escalate matters that require senior management concurrence in a timely manner to line management.
* Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by line management.
* Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
* Relevant experience within the Automotive, Luxury, Customer Service or Retail industry.
* Ability to work independently and create a local network of sales prospects and influencers.
* Self-starter who is entrepreneurial and can achieve results with minimal guidance.
* Sales experience and Customer-facing experience required.
* Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written. Fluency in English required.
* Valid driving license.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.